10th Anniversary = Tiffany & Co!!! (pics!)

Congratulations on your anniversary! My DH just took me to the Tiffany in SF today, ok yesterday, and surprised me with a new wedding band. I gained a bit of weight :cursing: and my regular wedding set was fitting too snugly, so I had been wearing a solitaire he bought me for our 2nd (?) anniversary along with a pave eternity band out of a tri-color set, both of which I usually use as right hand rings. Anyhow, he kept asking me if the band I was wearing was special, or a good ring, and I'm so clueless I didn't get it until we were walking in the door.:Push: DH said I looked like a kid on Christmas morning and it was worth it just to see that...think I'll keep him! I picked a thin platinum beadset diamond eternity band - too excited to remember which collection & now it's wrapped under the tree. Yay! I love Christmas! Hope Santa's good to everyone.:yahoo:

Congrats! I'm glad the Tiffany bug is contagious!!!

It was our 10th wedding anniversary yesterday and my DH took me out to dinner but not before stopping at Tiffanys! He grabbed my hand and led me into the store and then told me to pick out anything I wanted!
:wtf: :drool:
Needless to say, I was not expecting this at all since I considered our trip to Kauai in October to be our gift to each other. After doing the entire store about 3 times I finally picked out a ring with 10 small diamonds in it and a matching bracelet also with 10 diamonds.
Heres a pic I wanted to share with you. I am still in shock.
View attachment 103118

(the celebration continued after dinner when we got home with a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin - there are clothes all over the living room floor!:lol: )
Was it as good for him as it was for you !! Congrats!

Oh la la... I'm late on this, but what a sexy fun night!! Glad you had such a great time, clothes off and all, and love the bracelet and ring!

Congrats!!!!! sounds like you had a fabulous anniversary! :drinkup: I have that exact same ring! I have the etoile ring in platinum as my wedding ring, and this past xmas my hubby bought the gold one for me as well! :yahoo: