10th Anniversary Diamond and Ruby DBTY from BGD

Thanks!

Mine is custom based on their signature stock setting. It's custom because I wanted the head made "taller" because i like to see the culet (bottom point facet) of my stone from the side. I wanted it to sit at a very specific point in the head, so they made it to spec.
Ame

I love your new necklace. It is beautiful and goes perfectly with your other pieces. You have exquisite taste. Wear them all in great health and happiness.

Reactions: ame
Love, love, love it! Congrats!
Rubies are one of my favorite stones and I love it in the dbty style. I've had nothing but great experience with BGD, they did a pair of bezel set 18k studs for me a couple years ago and the bezel setting was just beautifully made.

Reactions: ame
Beautiful!!
Thank you!

Love, love, love it! Congrats!
Rubies are one of my favorite stones and I love it in the dbty style. I've had nothing but great experience with BGD, they did a pair of bezel set 18k studs for me a couple years ago and the bezel setting was just beautifully made.
They really make amazing bezels. I had to give them a chance, because the owners used to be affiliated with a vendor I am NOT a fan of, but they blew me away, and I have had several projects with them. I think part of it is because they "know" that I am ridiculously anal-retentive, and part of it is different craftsmen, and it's just gone a lot better this time around.

Lovely necklace, ame! And congrats on your tenth anniversary!
Thank you!

Dear Ame, congratulations on your 10th anniversary and the beautiful necklace. The rubies are exquisite and love the overall look.
Thank you!!

Love, love, love this!!! My 2 favorite stones together ~ just perfection!!
Thank you!