10th Anniversary Diamond and Ruby DBTY from BGD

It's stunning! I love the color contrast and the subtle luxe feeling of the look on you. Your bezel studs are so stunning that I'm talking with BGD about making up some for me in Platinum with screw backs. I can't decide on size yet, but I've decided they're the makers for me. Their bezels seem perfect, thin and perfect. I kinda like them better than the Tiffany bezel.

So gorgeous! I've been wanting one like this, rubies are my favorite. I love it and it is stunning! You have great taste.
Thank you!

So exquisite! Thank you for sharing!
Thank you!

It's stunning! I love the color contrast and the subtle luxe feeling of the look on you. Your bezel studs are so stunning that I'm talking with BGD about making up some for me in Platinum with screw backs. I can't decide on size yet, but I've decided they're the makers for me. Their bezels seem perfect, thin and perfect. I kinda like them better than the Tiffany bezel.

That is some pretty high praise. THANK YOU. I find their bezels to be pretty incredible. It's why I went with them as well.

Size is a touchy one. I wanted tiny, my husband is kind of a turd about that and wishes I would've gone, say, twice as large. He doesn't see my point. I was after a discrete look. Maybe someday Ill want larger ones, but I don't see myself going much larger.

That is some pretty high praise. THANK YOU. I find their bezels to be pretty incredible. It's why I went with them as well.

Size is a touchy one. I wanted tiny, my husband is kind of a turd about that and wishes I would've gone, say, twice as large. He doesn't see my point. I was after a discrete look. Maybe someday Ill want larger ones, but I don't see myself going much larger.

My husband is the opposite to yours, he favors delicate pieces on women. He says he likes when there are "touches of sparkle" vs a larger piece. LOL I find men's opinions on such things fascinating.

My lobes are larger than yours, hence my indecision on size. I want them to be delicate but not invisible. Did you pre-select your diamonds for your Bezel studs from BGD or did they choose them themselves?

My husband is the opposite to yours, he favors delicate pieces on women. He says he likes when there are "touches of sparkle" vs a larger piece. LOL I find men's opinions on such things fascinating.

My lobes are larger than yours, hence my indecision on size. I want them to be delicate but not invisible. Did you pre-select your diamonds for your Bezel studs from BGD or did they choose them themselves?

They chose them but they "know me" so it wasn't a concern. lol

I don't really get his issue with the studs, but he's not wearing them, so meh. Thankfully, he actually likes the "delicate" nature of the necklace, which I was REALLY nervous about. I didn't want larger stones than the rubies were, I wanted them all the same size on purpose. Had I don't a ring, I would've done smaller diamonds. I don't think he liked that idea either. lol

slightly off topic but your ring is very lovely!!

I have been thinking about having mine (1carat old mine cut) set in one of his settings and I really like yours. Is it custom made or from stock?

I'm guessing you would recommend

slightly off topic but your ring is very lovely!!

I have been thinking about having mine (1carat old mine cut) set in one of his settings and I really like yours. Is it custom made or from stock?

I'm guessing you would recommend
Thanks!

Mine is custom based on their signature stock setting. It's custom because I wanted the head made "taller" because i like to see the culet (bottom point facet) of my stone from the side. I wanted it to sit at a very specific point in the head, so they made it to spec.