10k posts... FINALLY!!!!

1. After being here for almost a year, I finally hit 10k!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: To celebrate, I think I'm going over to a friend's house to drink Mimosas tomorrow. :tispy: I'm thinking of also buying myself something from LV next week. :nuts: I wish it were sooner, but I have a busy schedule all this week. :sad:

I think I might get myself this one cute gray LV Tee. It has a pocket on the left breast, and above the pocket, there is 1 Multicolore LV and 5 Multicolore Fleurs. If I don't get that, I might look into buying a Green Perfo Cles or some new sunnies. :supacool:
  2. wow. i love love your posts, keep 'em coming!!!!

3. Congrats on your awesome milestone!:dothewave:
  4. :dothewave: Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Good job dude. Get the sunnies. :supacool:
  6. [​IMG]
  7. Congrats John!!! :happydance: :happydance:
  8. Congratulations, John!! When I joined, your posts are some that I recall clearly--you have such knowledge and a great sense of humor. Nice too! Here's to 10k more!:drinkup:
  9. Congrats John!
  10. Congrats John!!! I love your posts! And you gotta get yourself something nice!!! Here's to 10k more!
  11. Congrats, John!! I can't wait to see what you decide on at LV next week!:dothewave:
  12. congrats John! :woohoo:

most of your 10k posts were probably from authenticating, eh? great job! here's to 10k more! :drinks:
  13. whoa, those smileys are redick!!!

CONGRATS JUAN!!!! :jammin:
  14. Great job John !!
  15. congrats to you! I hope I can have as many post as you do! Hehehe!