1000th post`yay for me'

1. teehee i just realised that i hit 1000 WOOHOO.. ive been here for 10months and i have to say that i love it. ive never been involoved in a forum before and i thik its just great how we all connect.

half the time i really think you guys are my frioends.. and once there was this sign in bahrian saying DJ Vlad coming this weekend and i told my BF oh i know him!!! he runs my site.. and he looked at me like i was a compelete idiot it literelly took me 2 mins to go oh right.. haha other ppl are called vlad.. teehee

ok im babbeling. ANYWAY just wanted to say woohoo to 1000 posts.. thanks to everyone whos helped me out.. much love

AND TO VLAD AND MEGS AND THE MODS THANKS FOR CREATING SUCH A GREAT AND FRIENDLY PLACE!!!

HAPPY BDAY TO PF AS WELL!!
    :yahoo:

2. congrats baby boo, how long till the next 1000 ;)

3. :yahoo: Congratulations:yahoo:
    This place makes it so easy. There is so much to do here & so many lovely people.

4. Congratulations Baby Boo - heres to the next 1000!!:happydance: :party:

5. YAY! :yahoo: Congrats, Baby Boo! (I see taco is right behind us!) I have loved reading your posts.:heart: Keep them coming!:yes:

love, Pippi:flowers:

6. Taco too!! Yay us!

7. congrats baby boo! here's to more posts!

8. wow... congrats.... more posts to come from you I hope....

9. Rock on! Congrats on 1000 posts!:wlae:

10. Congrats!!!

11. Yay, congrats baby boo, :yahoo: :yahoo:

12. Congrats babyboo! I love reading your posts...and can't wait to read the next 1000!!!!!!!!

13. Way to go, Baby Boo! Cheers to thousands more!!

14. Congrats!!:yahoo:

15. woo hoo!! Hip hip hoorr-rayyyy!!!