1000 post mark....celebrating with my Balpals!

1. There it is the magic 1000 mark. Another witness that I spend far too much time here.

But I just love TPF and especially this subforum. It's great to be able to come here and share great finds rejoice over each others new aquisitions aso...
    You are a great crowd and I've learned and am learing a tun.
    I've renewed my intrest in fashion and it's history thanks to Trama... (I received both books)...build a small but very nice collection of b-bags thanks to all of your great advice and help.:yes:

I just love this place,

Thanks!:yahoo:

2. Aww... we love you too babe!! :love: Congrats on your 1000th post achievement! :yahoo:

3. Congrats CatCat,
    We love U for being here with us and giving advise.

Thanx FX:heart:

4. Congrats on hitting ya 1000th post, catcat!

Here's to another 1000 more! With a couple of additional Bbags thrown in for good measure!:drinkup:

5. Congrats! I'm super new and have been researching like mad.. my first "First" purchase is imminent. You ladies are great!:party:

6. Congrats!

7. Congrats catcat!

8. Congrats, Catcat! to many more to come (posts and bags, that is) :welcome: :kiss:

9. Congrats Cat, and i am glad that i met a nice lady like you in this forum.:tender:

10. Congrats on your first milestone (one of many, I'm sure!):p
    It's always a pleasure to read your posts:yes:

11. CONGRATS! I can't wait until I'm posting my 1000 mark!

12. Oh Cat - you }RAWK, and you're beautiful too! This forum is like a family!

13. woohoo! Hitting 1000 in 2 months or so also means we talk to much!:p

14. So true!:p

15. Congtrats Cat!! 1000+ posts, that is a lot of bags hehe :wlae: