100 pounds, baby!

1. I just stepped on the scale this morning, and I finally cracked the 100-pound mark for weight loss! I am absolutely elated! Time to celebrate! It's been a long seven months, but I couldn't be happier with myself right now. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

2. OH. MY. GOODNESS!! What an amazing accomplishment!
    That's SO awesome, keep up the fab work!

Wow, that must be very gratifying!

3. That is remarkable, how did you do it?

4. Congrats! Keep up the good work!

5. Thank guys!

I am pretty sure I mentioned this in another thread, but I have been on Richard Simmon's FoodMover program. It isn't a fad diet or anything crazy like that. It primarily involves portion control, eating a balanced amount of each food group, drinking plenty of water, taking a daily multivitamin, and exercising.

6. Sorry I didn't see this sooner!!! That is amazing news and an amazing accomplishment!!!!!! It is people like you that show everyone that is can indeed be done with hard work and dedication!!!

BRAVO BRAVO!!!!! Keep up the amazing work :yes: :smile:

7. You lost 100 lbs in 7 months? You are amazing! :smile:

8. Congrats!! That's amazing!

9. :flowers: congrats to you. that is totally amazing in 7 months. Keep up the good work :biggrin:

10. fabulous keep it up

11. wow! thats a fantastic accomplishment! very inspiring...

12. That is absolutely terrific! That is such a great accomplishment! Thanks for sharing your success with us. Keeps me motivated

13. Woohoo! Congrats! I can only imagine how inspired you feel right now! Keep up the great work!

14. oh my gosh, that is so fantastic! well done!

15. You are the biggest success on this forum...forget the bags...I toast to you today and to your health!!! Cheers!!!