Food 100 Cal Snacks

Do I have to say when it comes to 100 calorie snacks I would rather have something sweet than the cracker or chip ones. That's why the hostess 100 cal packs appeal more to me. I just feel like I am getting a true treat!:yes:

If the cupcakes are like the Entenmann's muffins - well, I know it is about portion control, but when the "portion" consists of two bites, it just makes you open another package to get another two bites, so we might be better off just having one regular size muffin.

The Oreo things are not too bad.

I seem to know far too much about these products for a person with diabetes. :o

Ahhhhhhhh, here in Europe they don't have many things like this. It's amazing that the usa is the fattest country in the world and yet they have EVERYTHING!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I miss the states!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad:
Ppl here aren't like us American's! and yet they are sooo FIT! it's alll the walking!!! I'm telling yall!

It's all about portion control.

^ totally agree!!!!

...here in Europe...are sooo FIT! it's alll the walking...
:yes: And part of that walking involves getting stuff to fix at home every day or so. In the US, the tradition, and all there is time for, is going to the supermarket once a week.

So especially if you live alone, or just with your spouse, unless you have time and skillz for "menu planning," getting all those fresh fruits and veggies we are supposed to eat can be tricky.

If you buy enough to last all week, they may not taste as good at the end of that week, even in the fridge, thus making us less likely to eat them.

So we tend to eat up our fresh stuff the first couple of days, and then rely too much on things like frozen food and "snacks," while really cooking sort of waddles on over to the Special Occasion Section.

But if you walk to a little veggie market every other day or so, it makes eating healthier things easier, and exercise is included at no extra charge!

I think this is why people in Europe can eat butter and cheese and bread and pastry like there was no tomorrow, and not gain a pound!

The chocolate cupcake 100 cal packs are excellent--especially during that week of the month that women crave chocolate--or at least, I totally do!!

Also, the grasshopper cookie packs, and the multigrain wheat thin packs are great, as well!!

I keep these items in my desk at work, so I am never tempted to go to the evil vending machines...