10% off Giftcertificates.com (can buy Saks, NM, Bloomies GCs...)

1. Use Coupon Code [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] HOLIDAY2 for 10% off at Giftcertificates.com. Expires Dec 1 – Dec 9, 2007. You can also use E-bates for 4% off (hopefully it counts).

They sell gift certificates for a bunch of retailers including Saks, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, Barneys, Macys, Sephora, Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma, etc.

I bought 2 Saks gift certificates totaling $250 and had to pay $1.95 shipping and $2.50 "product fee", but that's still about 8% off which is better than nothing!
  2. brilliant! i have to buy a gift card off of that site this week! thanks for the heads up!
  3. Is this place legit? I recall a site called Flooz way back in the day that sold GC's to sites like Jcrew and Barnes & Noble, and they ended up filing for bankruptcy and left a lot of people with useless certificates.
  4. yes, it is legit. my company gives giftcertificates.com gifts at the holidays every year.
  5. ~I have a question on Bloomie's gift card? Will this work on Luxury goods?~
  6. ^ Sure, I don't see why not. A GC should be the same as using regular cash for any purchases at any store.
  7. Hm damn. I just ordered stuff through Neiman Marcus last night (online), I should have bought GC's and then paid for it with that... Oh well, I'll definitely consider this for some gifts this season. Thanks!
  8. Yes, I have used Bloomies gift cards for both LV and Chanel (which they carry at Bloomies NYC).
  9. Thanks so much for this post! I hope they have gift certificates for Borders!
  10. I have a question about the code. I'm on the site right now and I don't see the discount amount at checkout. WIll it show on the next page? I haven't submitted the order yet. Wanted to check in! Thanks!
  11. thanks for the heads up!
  12. So, the Saks gift cards can be used to purchase LV, then? Hmmmm.....
  13. Thanks for the code. I had to purchase 34 gift cards for my father's office and hospital staff/nurses and it saved me $125 total to begin with and then I went through my ****** and got another 4% back!!! That's a TON on such a large Christmas gift purchase. :smile: Thanks again!
  14. They will work at LV in Bloomies? Is the LV in Bloomingdale in NY a separate boutique inside the department store?

I'm going to Vegas, would be nice if the gift card works in the boutiques/stores inside the department store.