$10 off $30 at Bath & Body WOrks

1. I don't think anyone has posted this yet, but I've attached the coupon for $10 off $30 purchse at Bath & Body Works.

$10 off purchase of $30 or more. No substitutions. Offer may not be combined with any other offers, coupons, or discounts. Offer not redeemable for cash, gift certificates, gift cards, Egift cards, or sale merchandise, nor is it valid toward previous purchases. Gift cards, Egift cards, gift certificates, gift wrap services, and taxes are not applicable toward minimum purchase requirement. Offer valid only at Bath & Body Works stores through December 2, 2007. Offer not valid at BathandBodyWorks.com and Bath & Body Works outlet locations. Subject to change without notice.
  2. SERIOUSLY, I have to get off this site! I'm gonna go broke!!

thanks though for the coupon!! ;)
  3. uh the image isn't really working. I mean I don't think they'll take it since it doesn't say where it's to. Did you get this in an email?? If so there should be someone on the body of the email that says something like, HAVING TROUBLE VIEWING THIS EMAIL, IF SO CLICK HERE. Then that should take you to a url then you can post that url here so we can print it.