10 Days in Europe...What H Stores Would You Hit/Miss?????

^^SoCal, whatever itinerary you decide, it sounds like it will be a wonderful trip!! Someday when my kids are older, I will again hope for the luxury of a more-than-5-day-trip to Europe...
Enjoy!!!!

Grand Fonds I am so sorry, that is terrible. I have had nothing but great service in there. Two weeks ago, I was in there for over an hour while one of the SAs gave me a guide through some of the agendas, wallets, leather and colours and she let me pet a Picotin, I didn't buy a thing; I was hanging on for the Paris sale... yet they have always been charming whether I buy or not, I am so sorry you had poor service, I would never have suggested it if I thought they would be horrid.

Well, it's only my experience! Perhaps they just don't like Austrlians? LOL!!

Actually, I think 24 had a bad time there, too.....

I love Nice itself,though....LOVE all the South of France.....*sigh*....Soooo beautiful, AND it has my favourite hotel of all time!! Hotel Du CAp!!!!

SoCal, wherever you go, in terms of planning your itinerary, all I can suggest is make sure that you do the bulk of your shopping last, otherwise, unless you ship it, you might be travelling with more baggage than you'd like for the remainder of your trip. So... save Paris for last maybe?

If you go to London, definitely stop in at the Sloane Street store where the welcome and service I've found are about 300x more pleasant than at Bond Street. Maybe because they're slightly smaller, I don't know. Or perhaps it depends on what you're looking for. When I'm in town, Sloane St is further away than Bond St, but since it's well worth the trip, I've made it my local H in London. :smile:

Wish I could do Paris last, but connections will be through Amsterdam... So...Brussels to Paris to Amsterdam with the possibility of side travel along the way... May be shipping a package home from Paris...LOL...might be most of my clothes if I have good fortune at H!