10-day S. Florida biz trip: Help!

1. Hey all,

Last November or so you were incredibly helpful with my wardrobe choices for my BF's Mom's b-day in S. Florida in December.

Any chance you can help me again? I'm coming in from Seattle so it's a completely different climate and so is the criteria:
    - 10 days in Ft. Lauderdale
    - Business trip with maybe a couple days for spa and/or shopping in Boca or Palm Beach.
    - Mid late Feb: 2/19 - 2/28
    - I will mostly be indoors on very long days/nights (meaning 16 hour days are not unusual). Lots of A/C?
    - I am leading a team of 40+ on a very high profile project. But Denim is perfectly acceptable.
    - It is the IT industry so it's not formal, but I need to look 'elegantly casual' if that is any help. Super high heels and sexy suits/skirts are not necessary but I don't want to be in sweats and sneakers except for travel days.
    - It is south Florida in February and I am 39 and on business, so shorts, minis, tank tops are going to be out of the question while I'm working. I'm leading the team so I want to look pulled together but in no ways frumpy.
    - My Seattle area look at this time of year is a cashmere sweater or tee, dark denim, high heeled boots and a leather jacket with a killer bag. I know I would melt in that climate in FL.
    - I love black, white, charcoal grey, turquoise blue...anything with a cooler tone or chocolate brown. Oranges and yellows and wild prints don't work.
    - Top it all off? I will be attending a family wedding on a weekend night which will mean a LBD dress and heels most likely. Man, how do I pack all this?

Any wardrobe ideas are most appreciated! Here's a few pix of what I like taste-wise for work...nothing too bare/casual/short. I realize this will need some help for S. Florida:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bags/shoes? I could use some help here too, but I will probably bring my LV Saleya PM which is a good, elegant travel workhorse. Shoes will be tough as I am used to ankle/midcalf boots during Feb. Is that too much for S. Florida?

Sorry this was so long - TIA!

2. bump....anyone? :shrugs: :heart: I guess I'm going to go with jeans, lightweight blouses and some killer sandals or low heels. Any other thoughts?