10 Burberry purses on Overstock right now!

1. As of 12:55 a.m. September 20. I just ordered a Nova Check tote! :wlae:

Use code 85721 for an additional 10% off!

Happy shopping. :smile:

2. Some great deals on there! Thanks for posting!

3. Wow, great deals!

4. Thank God I didnt see the House Beaton Check i just ordered on the Overstock page. I hate it when I end up paying way more than someone else. I cant believe you get an additional 10% off the sale price. Great Deal!

5. Wow good deals. Thank you.

6. As of Friday mid-day, half of them are already gone. I hope some of you guys were able to find something you liked and maybe add to your collection. ;)

7. i didnt know overstock would have DESIGNER items?!?!?! COOL! Thankx!

8. aww shoot!! I should've looked earlier
    a lot of items are gone now...
    THANKS though!!

9. what is overstock?? is it a website? i've never heard of it

10. yes it is a web site like eBay but you can find diffrent offers and promotions. I believe that most of the goods there are replicate "not real". However, you can find orginal but rare... watch out and take your time when shopping ..good luck :rolleyes:

11. yes it is a web site like eBay but you can find diffrent offers and promotions. I believe that most of the goods there are replicate "not real". However, you can find orginal but rare... watch out and take your time when shopping ..good luck :rolleyes:

12. Are they replicas? I never heard of it. Overstock sells all kinds of things, from purses, bags, accessories to music, books, electronics, and furniture, and I never heard of them selling fakes. Never.

13. ^I've heard that a few times.