1 yr for my BF and me...

1. :heart: :heart: :heart: Yep, that's us in my avatar.
    We've been together officially one year as of late October and are more in love than ever. Hope this isn't too gooey or barfy but he is the love of my life and I've never been happier through all our good times and tough times.

We went out for Italian food and one of our favorite spots near the Lake for a nightcap. Awww.

Oh, what was the lucky bag that accompanied me? The adorable Chloe clutch:

We're celebrating all F/W with a few mutual home projects (our practical side) and an upcoming Florida trip this winter. :jammin:
  2. Let me be the first to congratulate you and best wishes for the future to come.

P.S. Hot bag by the way :smile:
  3. congratulations! im sure you guys have a long journey to go~
    that's a gorgeous bag!
  4. Congratulations...I'm sure this is the first of many more anniversarys to come!
  5. Congrarulations on your one year anniversary. That bag is too cute, i really love it. I am happy for you and i wish you many more blissful annivrsaries.
  6. Congrats! Your purse is very chic too. :smile:
  7. Thank you all SO much! I love all the support from this forum as well as great advice on bags too! You ladies ROOOOCCCKKKK!
  8. Love the purse, and best wishes for the two of you!
  9. Congratulations!

What did you wear??
  10. We kept it pretty casual actually. Rather than go to the place we had our first date we decided to break tradition and try a place we had never been to before but was highly recommended by his sister and her DH. It was a casually elegant Italian place [casual but with nice linen tablecloths, intimate and great service]. I wore a black top by Shine which is low cut but long sleeves, my dark skinny Joe's Jeans, black high heeled clogs, my favorite black cashmere pea coat (I. Magnin, so that tells you it's been around awhile) and Lori Bonn earrings. He just came from work to pick me up (he works Tues-Sat) and just wore what he had on at work - nice slacks and shirt with a leather jacket. Not as dressed up as we would be going into downtown Seattle for a nice date but enough for a night out in the 'burbs.

We're really channeling everything into our upcoming Florida trip for celebration and time with his family :yahoo: . More shopping to do!
  11. Awww, congratulations! My bf and I just had my first anniversary a few months ago. It's so exciting to think that you've been together for one whole year, eh? Hehe!
  12. Awww congrats!!
  13. Congrats Pursegrrl!!!! Cheers to many more anniversaries! :drinkup:
  14. Congratulations!!!:yahoo:

Me and my SO make one year in December :love:
  15. congrats to both of you....