1 year, 150 pounds. My before and after pics!

1. A lot of members here have PM'd me about my weight loss ticker. All of them have had kind words of encouragement, and quite a few have said that they found my weight loss success inspirational. Thanks, everyone! I have been working hard at losing weight for a little over a year now. I recently went through some of my photos, and I was able to find "before" and "after" pics that I feel best represent how much losing weight has changed me in terms of appearance. Here they are:

before.jpg after.jpg
  2. wow! that is incredible! you should be very proud of yourself! I gotta get off my butt and start moving...

3. Wowwwwwww!!! That's fantastic! You look GREAT!

You're doing the Richard Simmon's food mover plan, right? Sorry if I'm wrong, but I'm sure that somebody on this site did it!! :smile:

How many sizes have you gone down?? Jeez, that's such an amazing difference! You look FABULOUS!!

4. Awsome!

5. That's fantastic!!! That's really impressive and you should be proud of yourself.

6. You look incredible! Keep up the good work!

7. Congratulations - you look great!

8. You look marvelous:yes::yes::yes::yes:
    In my opinion this should thread should not be stuck here in Health & Fitness. It should be where everyone can see it. You are an inspiration to many and I look forward to seeing your continued progress. Congratulations:flowers:

9. Yes, congratulations indeed! You've really earned them!

10. Congratulations! That is quite an achievement...and you look wonderful. Good for you!

11. That brought tears to my eyes. Good for you. Its hard work, and you look great. MORE over I bet you feel fantastic. You should be so proud. Big hugs to ya!

12. OMG, you look amazing!!!!!! That is great. I am very happy for you.
    What kinda plan are you doing?

13. You look wonderful!!!!!!!!!!! Is you will power contagious??? If so could you sneeze on me or something!!!! :p

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. OH MY GOD !!! YOU LOOK GREAT!! honestly.....

WOW you are an inspriation..

15. wow, what a great achievement! you look fabulous...congratulations!!!