1 Summer + 1 New Obsession = 2 Beautiful Bags!

1. I'm a relative newbie to Balenciaga. I first fell in love with the brand when eyeing the Oval Clutch at Barneys in Boston. Ever since I first met the Oval I knew I had to have one. Several months later I got it but during that time I fell in love with the Lilac color. So, the next hunt began.

I just received a Lilac Coin Purse but now I want it to have a bigger sister of the same color! Lilac is one of the most beautiful colors. I'm now also hankering for a City (maybe in Aquamarine or Anthracite). Does the obsession ever end???

I also wanted to say thanks to everyone here - the mods, posters, and those who police the Authenticate This! thread for showing me that I'm not the only one with a deep love and appreciation for Bbags. Attached are pics of my 2 bags - the result of a summer associate job and an infectious yet wonderful brand of marvelous bags.:yahoo:
    IMG_0326.jpg IMG_0333.jpg IMG_0338.jpg IMG_0341.jpg
  2. yay congrats!!! lilac is a beautiful color!!!
  3. C O N G R A T S !!! :yahoo: Welcome to the world of Bbags!!! I :heart: the Oval and the Coin Purse is SO CUTE :love: - I love Lilac as well.. Hope you will love them both
  4. wow beautiful! i love them both!
  5. Gorgeous!!!
  6. congratulations! i love your two purchases. i'm totally drooling over your oval!
  7. Congrats! Lilac is a beautiful color so much so IRL. I carry my Lilac box every chance I get!
  8. congrats! the lilac is gorgeous! sooooo cute! and.... NOPE... to answer your question... the obsession NEVER ends... :graucho:
  9. [​IMG]
    They are both so so so cute!!
  10. Congrats, very cute accessories!
  11. the obsession only gets worse, not better....you're hooked, congrats
  12. Welcome to the wonderful world of bbag obsession :devil:
  14. so pretty! congrats!
  15. love them both! congrats!