1 more KOP update

1. If anyone is looking for a denim mulitpocket NM had one light blue and one dark blue-not nearly as good as Boston sales, but if anyone is still looking they were already marked down with an additional 25% off.

2. What size was the multipocket? And is this the denim LEATHER (that's the teal color, right?) or actual denim? And which NM is this?

3. I believe KOP stands for King of Prussia, PA. They might be open until 9:30 tonight? Not too late to call and check!

4. ^ 1-610-354-0500
    Yes.I have it memorized..LOL

5. Ugh! I saw this one hour and fifteen minutes too late! But I can call tomorrow. Was this the large or small size, and is it the teal leather?

6. Ask for Manny in handbags^ he is good with knowing his product

7. Ask for Manny in handbags^ he is good with knowing his product

8. they close really early on Sundays..so call early!

9. Sorry-I had to put the kiddies to bed
    I don't know what size it was, but the retail was 995. I think Selena has a pic in an old post. One of them was the dark denim and the other was a very light blue denim. I wouldn't call either of them teal. Is that helpful??

10. $995 is the price of Small Multipocket in Quilted Denim (actual denim) line.
    I believe this is the only size for this particular style in this particular line. I have seen it in Nude (pink), Dark Denim, and Washed Denim.

11. bag.lover-you rock!:cool:
    I couldn't for the life of me remeber what that light color was called.

12. ET, Soft Calf Leather Multipocket's available in Small ($895) & Medium ($995), DENIM (teal color) is one of the colors in Soft Calf Leather line. This color is discontinued so it's on sale at many stores.

I recent saw Small MP in Denim (silver pushlocks) at Bloomingdale's Fashion Island, it was on sale (30% off). If I remember correctly, there's a sale this weekend at Bloomies: Take an additional 40% sale items (need to confirm though). Their number is 949.729.6729. SA said that if you mention the item not being available at your local store at the time you place the order, S&H will be waived.

13. JJ'S MAMA, l feel bad for knowing -- ie. shop too much. =)
    I ordered Nude & Washed Denim MP during the big sale, Selena got Dark Denim MP & all the totes! LOL =) These MPs have chain straps.

14. Small MP is still full price ($895) at NeimanMarcus.com

Multi-Pocket Calfskin Hobo
    • Denim (teal) soft calfskin with cream topstitching.
    • Silver metal hardware.
    • Shoulder strap with rings.
    • Zip top.
    • Front and side flap pockets with logo push-lock closures.
    • 9"H x 9 1/2"W x 5"D.
    • Made in Italy.