#1 LV Epi

1. Hey Guys, I just received my first LV Epi...the Jasmin. It's a cute little gal and it's slammin red or as they call it, New Red. I'm in love. :love: Am sharing some pics I don't have the photo skills of Fayden and I tried the Noriko slow unwrapping but eventually ripped into it so bear with me. :lol:

lvbox.jpg LV epi jasmin.jpg LV Logo.jpg
  2. Another pic

LV jasmin2.jpg
  3. Very nice, Ginger! I love Epi bags in bright colors. Congrats, I hope you enjoy it! :biggrin:

4. Ooh, trés chic! Love that red.

5. Very cute, a great choice ! ;)

6. 0o00o totally CUTE!!! Love the red!!!!!!! :smile:

7. Giggle, Giggle..thanks so much; I am so happy with it.;)

8. I wanted the soufflot in red! BF thinks it's too flashy so we're going to try and see it in person soon.

9. Congrats! My first pic in Epi would have been that same exact bag in the same exact color! I know you'll enjoy it! Now you have to wear a slammin' outfit w/ it too! :p

10. :love: Its gorgeous.

Love the red.

11. You're so correct what about this sweater with jeans??? Too tacky??? I haven't taken the tag off of it yet.:huh:

sweater.jpg
  12. Beautiful red bag! Oh, enjoy it!!!! :love: :love: :love:

13. Awesome bag - and you will totally rock that sweater with some jeans and the bag. Hot outfit - for sure.

14. It's beautiful!

15. That bag is smoke'n hot!!! Congrats, Ginger! Thanks for posting pics so we can admire it from afar ...