1.2.3...Miu Miu which do you prefer and why?

1. I stumbled over these three "stalking" NAP I know the coffer is "old" but which do you prefer and please say why ... I think they are all pretty but am wondering which looks nicest.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2.jpg 3.jpg indexCA729G54.jpg
  2. If you will go with these brownish colours as shown in the pictures,I will say the last one.If you consider black than I suggest the coffer.Because coffer has all the unique design to make it already smart.Some other colour(I mean brown in this case) on the other two styles will make them look more interesting...this is just my humble opinion.:flowers:

3. i vote for coffer...its a everyday bag...but if u like big bags...the black one is also a good choice...

4. the black bag is really big, I had the smaller version for awhile but returned it due to excessive purchasing. :rolleyes: It was cute.

Love the coffer!
    The leather on these pleated bags is really soft and beautiful.

5. Coffer all the way. The Coffer is much more functional than the other two. The outer pockets make it easier to grab those things essential to you (ie - keys, cell, etc.) I LOVE MY COFFERS :love:

6. I prefer the black. Not for the color (although I love black), but for the overall shape. I love the pleating and the scrunchy handle. The whole thing just looks smooshy and I love the texture. I suppose that the uniformity of the bag exterior is what makes it look so great.

7. Coffer all the way for me too

8. the black one is super heavy though i think... even though its gorgeoussss

9. Definitely coffer!!

10. The 2nd is my least favorite. I'd go for the Coffer, but the 3rd looks cool too, seems like a nice size, like you could fit A4 files into it.

11. Great to read all your comments i will be in Paris next week and can't wait to see these irl.
    What buying is concerned I finally ended up getting the "bigger sister"... will post pics as soon as I can.