1/19/08

1. hey ladies,
    i had a horrible weekend.
    my apartment was set on fire & all the residents lost everything.
    please keep my neighbors & me in your prayers.
    i probably won't be on here that much until things start looking up. i have a lot on my plate right now.
    & i also am no longer a coach owner.
    :sad:
    but i'm glad that we all made it out safely.
    take care everyone.
    ilovecoach09 (Victoria)

2. So sorry to hear this. You will be in my thoughts? Was this in the downtown area by Graber's? My friend lives in the area and mentioned that there were road closures on Saturday due to a fire.

3. I am so sorry, I will keep you in my thoughts and I hope things look up real soon for you.

4. I'm glad you are safe, purses are purses and it will be hard to start over from nothing...but I am happy you and your neighbors are safe and have the chance to start over. Please keep being safe and sending many good wishes your way :love:

5. I am so sorry to hear this....I was in a house fire when I was a senior in high school (in my parents house) and it was just the most horrible thing that can happen to anyone. My thoughts and prayers are w/ all of you.

6. omg! that is terrible. so glad no one is hurt and we r all thinking of u

7. Victoria...I am very sorry for you and your neighbors. You will be in our thoughts. (((HUGS)))
    Carley

8. So sorry to hear...hang in there...my thoughts and prayers are with you...and your neighbors...
    Glad you made it out ok...that is all that really matters...

9. I am so sorry!! Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. :heart:

10. Aww..I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm glad that you and your family are okay! I pray things start to look up for you. All the best.

11. I am so sorry to hear about this terrible thing that happened. Also very glad you are ok. You and your family and neigbors will be in my thoughts. I can relate to what you are going through my family home had a fire when I was in gradeschool and were displaced for a few years until our house could be renovated furniture replaced and could be lived in again we lost everything we owned and had to start again but time heals, you will get through this

12. yes, right above graber's was our apartment.

13. I am sorry to hear this. I am glad you and your neighbors are Okay! You will be in our thoughts. Stay safe.

14. I am sorry you lost everything but happy that you're ok. Material things can be replaced but there's no substitute for the value of human life. Be safe and stay strong!

15. So sorry to hear this, but I agree with luvamoramore, material things can be replaced, but human life cannot be. Stay safe and here's one of my favorite quotes for you:

"Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, it's not the end"

((HUGS)) and you'll be in my prayers!