$1,000 Saks gift card with Mercedes Purchase in 07 for Saksfirst members!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow ......

I was just checking my Saksfirst points balance for the year (only $77, yuck) when I noticed this secondary offer that you can get a $1,000 Saksgift card if you purchased or leased a Mercedes during 2007 (there are certain exclusions.)

The best part...I qualify! My hubbie leased us a ML back in March...so I called and faxed our lease forms in. Yea! I almost missed this one (I usually don't pay attention to the secondary offers such as cruises and dinners) because this offer is good only till Jan 31, 2008. So I lucked out...If you qualify, jump on it.

Such a great surprise. Hmmmm.....wonder what I'll spend my gift card on ?! :smile: Happy New Year Everyone!

From the Saksfirst site:
    $1,000 Saks GIFT CARD
    When you purchase or lease a select new 2007 or 2008 Mercedes-Benz vehicle.
    Applies to purchases and leases between January 1, 2007 and January 2, 2008. Offer excludes S-Class*, CL-Class*, AMG, pre-owned, demonstrator, European Delivery sales and special order units.
    CALL 888.312.1201 TO REDEEM.

Please have your Mercedes-Benz sales contract available for reference when placing your call. This offer is valid exclusively for SAKSFIRST customers with the purchase or lease of a select new 2007 or 2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, ML-Class, E-Class, SLK-Class, CLK-Class (coupe and cabriolet), R-Class, SL-Class, G-Class, GL-Class and CLS-Class vehicles. *Model year 2006 S-Class and CL-Class vehicles are included. Taking actual delivery of vehicle required for offer eligibility. Please allow 6-8 weeks for the Gift Card to arrive.

2. awesome...thank god you didn't miss out on it! That's a sweet deal...congrats!

3. Ohhh, congrats on the $1000 gc... sometimes it really does pay to read the fine print... literally! :nuts: Haha, wow, I find it funny that even within the offer, some exclusions apply depending on which Mercedes you get! :roflmfao:

4. Even more strange because some of the most expensive models such as the S-Class were excluded!Go figure.....?

Thanks... I am so happy and would have been so mad if I had missed out...Now I will be even more happy if another TPF member is able to get the same offer (realize its there) because of this post.:tup:

Thanks again...now I will have a $1,077 gift card to spend at Saks instead of $77!

5. :party: yay!!!!

6. Yup, I also found it ridiculous that they exclude some higher-end models. They'll reward you for spending $30-something thousand on a C-class, but you don't get anything for spending over $100,000 on a new CL???

7. Haha congrats that you got it! I was so bummed when I read that...I of course got my mercedes the year before! Boo! haha...glad someone got to take advantage of it.

8. I suspect they think that if you can afford the 100K card you would be the car regardless..as great as the 1k is, I wouldn't go buy/lease a mercedes just for that reason...

9. im going to tell my aunt this !

10. My Mother in law was going to lease a new E Class mercedes. I told my husband about the offer, he handled the paperwork for her, and I faxed in the forms today.
    It is really a great offer. $1000 GC for something you were going to do anyways!! What better than that!!

11. Does anyone know if you're able to open a Saks card AFTER the vehicle is bought, to take advantage of this and get the free gift card? Or did you need to have a Saks card already when you bought the Mercedes?

12. good for you!! :woohoo:
    I always know about this promotion and would love to get a gift card too. But hubby is only interested in AMG models. Now he is thinking of getting a S class in the next few months, too bad it is not qualified again..:crybaby:

13. Rodeo, excellent! Enjoy shopping. Culgal, my guess is you have to have had the saksfirst card in 2007, just as you had to buy or lease the dcar in 2007, but you can always ask.

14. awesome!

15. It's a great little perk, isn't it?! Enjoy!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.