1,000 posts!

1. This is my 1000th post:biggrin: .Ive spend WAYY to much time here, I love the purse forum:love:. This place is addictive!!,last year I was a semi bag fan,but now all I think are about bags. Everytime I think about a non bag purchase,I think hmm I can get a bag with that money:shocked: . Thanks Megs & Vlad ,and the mods for doing such a great job here keeping this place Troll free:idea:. Everyone usually gets bags for there 1,000th post but I am getting my first pair of designer sunglasses! on the 5th!. They are Dior black Cannage 2 black shine sunnies:heart:. My mom got them for me last week @ Bloomingdales. I found them on this eBay auction. http://cgi.ebay.com/Christian-Dior-CANNAGE-2-Sunglass-Black-CANNAGE-2-ATXM8_W0QQitemZ6892518009QQihZ013QQcategoryZ45250QQcmdZViewItem Here are my new babies:love:
    9dfd.jpg df.jpg d3.jpg
  2. Congrats girl! It's a lot of talking to get to 1000! It's all downhill from here!
  3. Congrats on your 1000th post! Your sunnies are beautiful ... love love:love: them!
  4. Congrats! And a new pair of gorgeous sunnies aren't a bad way to celebrate!
  5. congrats.. n here's to more posts from you... have fun!!!!!!
  6. Congrats on 1,000 posts! I love the sunnies you're getting.
  7. :yahoo:Congrats!! Your sunglasses are way too cute! I expect another 1,000 posts from you very soon!:tender:
  8. hey jadore keep 'em posts coming!!!
  9. Congrats!
  10. Weehee!! Congrats!
  11. Congrats on your 1000th post!! Great sunnies too!
  12. Congrats on the gorgeous sunnies and your 1,000th post!
  13. Congratulations. Keep it going.:flowers:
  14. Congratulations Jadore your a pleasure to post with.:heart: :flowers:
  15. awesome glasses, jadore, congrats!