1,000 posts!!

1. I have only been a tPF member for a little over a month but this is my 1000th post!!! :yahoo: I just want to say a quick thank you to Megs, Vlad, and the other wonderful mods. Thank you to all the lovely ladies and gents here. You are all really nice and have made me feel very welcome! :flowers:

2. congrats!

3. Congrats! I was excited about that milestone too!

4. gee priiin you are on your way to being like me! LOL!!! Get 2,000 by New Year's with me, k? :smile:

5. Candace..not sure if I can do that. You have the skill that I am lacking. :biggrin:
    I am so close to you now! In Hillsboro right now!!

6. Congrats!!
    I joined last month too, I think i'm on the way to the big 1,000!
    :biggrin:

7. Congratulations!!!! It goes by fast huh?

8. Yay Priiin! :yahoo:

9. Doesn't it make you feel good to hit 1,000??? :cutesy:

10. LOL! This sounds like an acceptance speech!

11. WOW!!! How long are you in the Burro for??? We should go shopping!!:tup: (even though I can't buy anything).

12. Candace, I'm only here until tomorrow unfortunately. I'm leaving for Cancun shortly after we watch the ball drop on TV. :biggrin:

13. Congrats on 1000... This place is so addicting!!!!

14. Since you are in LA you should come to our tPF get together on 2/9/08

15. Whooooooo!! You go girl! Your inspiring me to post more!! Its just so freaking hard with me being sick, my other personal health, planning my wedding, bff's wedding, tending to sick great grandma, fam, work, and DF. Ughh!! I want to disappear on tPF island and just post all day!!