08 Pictures From Balenciaga, NYC...

1. I got the call from my SA today, and he sent pictures of 3 of the many bags I am waitlisted for, and a picture of 3 bags that I am not sure what the style is. If any of you know the name of this style, please share your knowledge with us.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am not too thrilled with the look of the Magenta First, so I am going to pass on that one, but I am going to get the Pink First and City. I don't think this Pink will surpass my love for my 05 BG Pink bags, but I think they will make beautiful Pink cousins for them!
    :graucho:

2. Thank you for sharing ;)
    Please post the pix. when you get the bags.
    Congrats!!

3. i don't know what it is about the '08 bubblegum pink but it's the prettiest shade of pink ever. I usually hate pink but this shade is like the perfect mix of dark but yet very vibrant and very saturated color. I love it.

the other non-motorcycle bags look really cool..especially the black one on the far right.

4. thnx thnx thnx!

these babies are rolling right along aren't they?!

5. Deana, you always pick up the most beautiful pink. Please post its pictures when you got it. Cannot wait!

6. thanks for sharing!!! love the magenta...

by any chance, has anyone heard if sky blue is in?!

7. *sigh* i ADORE the non-moto style ones! i've seen them and tried them on in person and they are so amazing :smile:

8. loving the bags in the first picture..and i'm really liking the '08 pink even though i'm very very picky with pink too!

9. Those bags in the very first picture are hot! i really like them. Thanks so much for sharing!

10. Oh thank you for sharing, I am loving the '08 BG more and more!

11. thanks for the pictures!, Deana!

do you have the model number of the new style?

12. Those are gorgeous!!!

13. Thanks for posting :flowers: I'm in love with that magenta :heart:

14. Look at those cute firsts! Thanks for sharing the pics Deana :smile:

15. just saw in the shopping forum that the style is called small convertible bag: