07 Marine would have to be one of the most versatile colours - pics!!!

1. I love Marine:heart: It's such a versatile colour. It's rich and saturated when needed for evening occasions and so fun with a pop of Indigo-like blue during the day. I love my Marine City and First.

I use the Marine City all the time and the leather on all the Marine's I have owned (a city, first and twiggy) is very smooth, thick and oh-so-soft:yes: It softens beautifully, ages gracefully and doesn't show any scuffs, dirt or warming.

I use the First as an evening bag or when I don't have my daughter with me during the day and heck, I use the City all the time. It's one of my most fave bags of all time.

Here are some lush pics of my Marine First...You can see how transcending this colour is. It changes from inside to outside. A flash was not used in these pics - the first couple are inside on my couch during the day and that last 3 are in the morning sun:drool:
    001 - Copy.JPG 002 - Copy.JPG 007 - Copy (2).JPG 008 - Copy.JPG 009 - Copy.JPG
  2. Here's my 07 Marine First as compared to the colour of 2005 Indigo...HOT!!!
    007 - Copy (2).JPG 009 - Copy.JPG NR%2040.jpg paulina-rubio3a.jpg
  3. Marine also works well with GH and because the colour is so rich, can be dressed up or down...Here's my City
    001 - Copy (2).JPG 002 - Copy (2).JPG 004 - Copy (2).JPG mandymoore2.jpg
  4. I love this color too! It is great b/c it can be dressed up or down!
  5. [​IMG]

This is a better view...
  6. I love Marine too.:yes: I had the GGH Marine PT and i regret selling it till this day.:crybaby: I love your taste. :tup:Congrats.:yahoo:
  7. It is a gorgeous color! Seriously, if I had the money I'd be buying up all the blues!!!!!
  8. Gorgeous "K" :love: I love Marine too, I have the Giant Hobo that has amazingly soft and fabulous leather as well.

Isn't it great how the color goes from subdued navy to bright and poppy indigo blue. ITA, the giant gold hardware works really well with this color.
  9. Marine is a gorgeous color- I especially love the deep color and amazing leather of your city. Yum!!
  10. This color is amazing !!! Makes me want one :p!!!
  11. its so lovely!
  12. wow your city looks so smooshy and yummy!
  13. p.s. who is that carrying the city in the 1st pic? with the leopard print coat?... is it shakira?
  14. I think it's Paulina Rubino ???
  15. very very pretty, congratulations. it is a versatile color! too bad they didn't make it with GSH!

modeling pictures?? :smile: