07 City in tomato w/GSH should I keep it?

It sounds as if you are not thrilled with this purse. I love it and I think it would be great to dressed up casual clothes and make dark colors pop. If you don't love it look for something you do love, perhaps in a darker color.

It is BEAUTIFUL! :nuts:

But you sound like you are trying to reassure yourself about keeping it. It does indeed go well with black or neutral outfits, but it doesn't sound like its you. If you don't already love it from the start and you're having trouble trying to convince yourself that you do, then return it and hold out for something else you love.

Sometimes it depends though, you have to hold on to it for a while and see if you change your mind. I have 2 bals that I initially was MEH about but then after use I am now in love and wouldn't get rid of them for the world.

I love it, it's gorgeous but it would probably sit in my closet most of the time like my Rouge VIF does. I love the reds but I'm just not a red bag gal. If you love it and will use it keep it. It is a beautiful bag. But it sounds like you really won't use it that much and if that is the case, I think you should send it back, get one that you will actually use.

Ok, this is coming from a person who is looking for this combo :biggrin::

KEEP IT!! it's gorgeous both in colour and leatherwise..

Now from a rationale point of view:
If you don't love it, you should return it..cos at the end it might just be sitting on your wardrobe..you should only keep what you love cos you are paying a lot of monies..

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the good, objective, and thoughtful advice. The more I look at it, the more the hardware grows on me. The leather is perfect and the color is sublime. I'm leaning towards keeping it, but I am going to stare at it a few more days and think of what I will wear with it this spring/summer. If I keep it, I will carry it. I usually switch handbags and carry it for a month or two straight. Here are a few more pics for you to enjoy. I'll let you know my final decision in a few days. Does anyone else have this bag? Thanks for the comments and keep them coming.

Attachments

• P1010201.jpg
    P1010201.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 27
  • P1010202.jpg
    P1010202.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 31
  • P1010203.jpg
    P1010203.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 34