[​IMG]

3. KELLIE PICKLER
    [​IMG]

4. SHANIA TWAIN
    [​IMG]

5. CARRIE UNDERWOOD AND HER BF "DALLAS COWBOYS QUARTERBACK" TONY ROMO
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Shania looks great!! Love the color of Faith's dress but not the style so much.

7. Everyone looks so beautiful.

8. I Love Shania! and Kelly Piccler looks great too

9. I agree with Luvpurses24, Shania looks fab, Faith's dress is too short and the bias cut is odd, but the color is nice and her hair and skin look great

10. Taylor Swift
    [​IMG]

11. Shania is so pretty.. and her dress is stunning.. wish i can pull off something like that

12. I found these!

Taylor Swift, 17, brought the house down with her rendition of her hit single "Our Song," strumming the strings of a blindingly glittering guitar. She later won the Horizon award, the CMA honor given to a rising country music star.

Carrie Underwood won the first award of the night: single of the year for her hit "Before He Cheats." It was her first CMA win in the category. A beaming Underwood took the stage with her producer and thanked her writers, label, family, friends and "radio, for playing this song like crazy!" Later in the night, she won another. "If you had told me a few years ago I would've been nominated with the people I've been nominated with, I would've called you absolutely insane," she said, picking up the award for female vocalist of the year.

Brad Paisley's CMA introduction was a triumphant one: A marching band stomped through the audience as he took the stage to perform his hit "Online." Clad in a white cowboy hat, Paisley rocked out on his guitar as fellow country singer Taylor Swift swirled around him in a slinky black dresses. Paisley later won the male vocalist of the year award.

Not only did Rascal Flatts perform twice during the CMAs — once to open the show and once with R&B superstar Jamie Foxx, who lived with the band's lead singer way back when, before they both became famous — they also took home the award for vocal group of the year.

Alison Krauss is one of country music's leading ladies. With seven CMAs and 20 Grammys under her belt, the 36-year-old star has proven to be a lasting force. Krauss performed "Simple Love," a song she wrote for her family, along with the Union Station band.

ap_swift_071107_ssv.jpg nm_underwood2_071107_ssv.jpg ap_paisley_071107_ssv.jpg ap_rascal_foxx_071107_ssv.jpg wi_krauss_071107_ssv.jpg
  13. Described by host Sara Evans as the "kingpins of the music mafia," Kenny Alphin and John Rich, better known as Big & Rich, performed a rousing rendition of their hit "Loud" at the CMAs. They were nominated for single of the year and vocal duo of the year.

Horizon award nominee Kellie Pickler got emotional during her CMA performance. By the end of Pickler's song, tears were rolling down her face. But the crowd wasn't bothered — it cheered as she cried that she missed Tennessee.

New Zealand native Keith Urban seemed right at home on Nashville's CMA stage. The 40-year-old country crooner was nominated for three awards: male vocalist of the year, entertainer of the year and album of the year.

LeAnn Rimes performed with one of her idols, 52-year-old Reba McEntire, at the CMAs. Introducing their song, "When You Love Someone Like That," Rimes said, "I grew up studying every move this woman made. She is a strong, fearless class act."

ap_big_rich_071107_ssh.jpg ap_pickler_071107_ssv.jpg ap_urban_071107_ssv.jpg ap_leanne_reba_071107_ssh.jpg
  14. LeAnn Rimes hit the red carpet in downtown Nashville wearing a pale pink Monique Lhuillier gown and glittering Neil Lane jewels. "I feel like cotton candy," she said. "I feel like you could eat me up." Rimes talked about co-hosting the awards show and her scheduled performance with country music legend Reba McEntire. "I grew up listening to her," she said. "It's so wonderful to call her a friend, she's just a doll."

Country music queen Martina McBride strutted onto the red carpet in a beaded white gown. She's up for three awards: Female Vocalist of the Year, Single of the Year, and Song of the Year (for writing "Anyway"). McBride will perform "For These Times" at the CMAs, a song that she said is "about this crazy world and trying to deal with it with compassion and grace and empathy for our fellow human beings."

Jewel may have broken into the music scene as a pop singer but at the CMAs, she said she now considers herself country. "I grew up on a ranch in Alaska, sort of hillbilly style," she said, explaining her country music roots. The blonde bombshell heated up the red carpet in a low cut, glittery violet gown. She's presenting an award with Ty Murray.

Country singer Gretchen Wilson and man of all kinds of music Kid Rock hit the red carpet ready to party. Both got blinged-out to present awards at the CMAs: she wore a chunky, studded ring; he rocked a giant gold watch. Asked what he plans to do after the awards, Rock said, "Follow the whiskey."

Rock/country music crossover star Sheryl Crow came out to celebrate some of her favorite musicians at the CMAs and present the first award of the night: Single of the Year. The 45-year-old music industry mainstay has a new album coming out in February, "Detours." Its first single, "Shine Over Babylon," is already out.

ap_rimes_071107_ssv.jpg ap_mcbride_071107_ssv.jpg ap_jewel_ty_071107_ssv.jpg nm_wilson_rock_071107_ssv.jpg nm_crow_071107_ssv.jpg