06 Precious Symbol Tote-Target FOUND!!!!

Oct 13, 2006
Hello everyone! I would like to say THANK YOU PTFers!!!! From a Chanel newbie who fall in love w/a pic, with everyone's genours help, i was able to identify the tote and the price of this tote:crybaby:. After months of hunting, Chanel finally help me track down the last piece of 06 Precious Symbols Tote, it was 1300+ and the rep told me it's the last one plus it's on mark down under 1000!:yahoo: :nuts:
It's the perfect tote for me! Love the unquie yet classic style (must have feets!), so far it's the only tote i can see myself get a great use of. Although I've been blessed to purchase gold and silver LV miroir pochette by just walking and ask, i would definitely release it back to market and fund for this 'precious' tote!!!:love: :happydance:
I will definitely post pix once i got this in mail!

Thanks everyone! But i have to wait for the 24~48 hr that SA will contact me.....grrr why can't they transfer me on the line since they locate the tote already?? what if someone snatch it b/4 the SA get to contact me???? I am like a mad dog running around in circles >"<