06 Precious Symbol Tote-Target FOUND!!!!

1. Hello everyone! I would like to say THANK YOU PTFers!!!! From a Chanel newbie who fall in love w/a pic, with everyone's genours help, i was able to identify the tote and the price of this tote:crybaby:. After months of hunting, Chanel finally help me track down the last piece of 06 Precious Symbols Tote, it was 1300+ and the rep told me it's the last one plus it's on mark down under 1000!:yahoo: :nuts:
    It's the perfect tote for me! Love the unquie yet classic style (must have feets!), so far it's the only tote i can see myself get a great use of. Although I've been blessed to purchase gold and silver LV miroir pochette by just walking and ask, i would definitely release it back to market and fund for this 'precious' tote!!!:love: :happydance:
    I will definitely post pix once i got this in mail!

2. Congrats! Can't wait to see it.

3. Can't wait to see pics!:nuts:

4. Congrats!!!:yahoo: Yes, pics please. We are a very visual group here in the Chanel subforum.:smile:

5. Thanks everyone! But i have to wait for the 24~48 hr that SA will contact me.....grrr why can't they transfer me on the line since they locate the tote already?? what if someone snatch it b/4 the SA get to contact me???? I am like a mad dog running around in circles >"<

6. congrats, classic chic!
    is the precious symbols tote the one with the 3 main symbols (the 5, camellia etc)?

7. Congrats! That's great!:yahoo: Can't wait to see your pics when it arrives.

8. oooh, sounds beautiful, can't wait to see pics!!!

9. congrats!! can't wait to see pics:smile:

10. That's exciting! Congrats!!!

11. CONGRATZZZZ!!!:yahoo:

can;t wait to see the pic:smile:

12. hmm, i'm new here too so i have no idea how that bag looks. i can't wait to see it. i'm sure it's beautiful!

the wait is the worst part!

13. Congrats!!!! I love finding bags we want at a deal!

14. hurrah and congrats for you, Classic Chic! :yahoo: i'm so pleased you found it! Post pics when you get it, i'd love to see it!

15. Oh CONGRATS!!!!!!! That's so exciting to hear!!!!! Can't wait to see pics of your gorgeous tote!!!!!!