06 Pale Rose Twiggy

She's definitely a handbag addict (like me). :P She probably loves everything she purchases and then carries only afew. Everyone has bought an item they loved, had to have it and then it sits in your closet. It was probably the weekend and she was in her comfy clothes in London no less putting together pictures for ebay. What does that have to do with the authenticity of her handbags?

Ummm, I spend my money on bags and while I do own nice clothes I rarely wear them. I have thousands of dollars worth of bags but my house is not outstanding. Actually, my sister who owns cheap bags has a nicer house than I do. If I cared about my house, I wouldn't have so many bags!!

i dont wanna argue with u girls. it's just a factor to be considered, right?

the whole thing sounds too good to be true.. and her clothes and the surroudnings just raise up the suspicion..

ps, the pictures are too dark to see the details...

wish the bidders good luck

Crazybump -- I see that you are a new member of The Purse Forum. This section (Achtung, Balenciaga) is only for authentic BBag finds. So if a member posts here, he or she is certain that the bag is real. Of course, there are occasional errors, but in general you don't have to worry about the authenticity of a bag featured in this section of tPF.

This is so ridiculous. The authenticity of the bag is clear to anyone that knows Balenciaga. If you aren't comfortable with the listing or seller, just don't bid.

:dftt: :dftt: :dftt: :dftt: :dftt:

:back2topic: PLEASE

seren- i don't think ronda and peweter were talking to you, they were talking to crazybump.

and i second that deco.

besides..... I sell my bbags low because they are pre-loved, I don't have a super nice estate because I am only a college student, and I don't take the best e-bay pics because i am a horrible photographer, but my bags are nice and authentic just ask some of the ladies on this forum who've bought my babies..

so yes, i never judge the auction by the look of the seller...

and who's not to say those scrubby velour pants the seller is wearing are not juicy couture?????? eh?????

^It's ok Seren. It's just very annoying when some troll (not you) keeps unjustly questioning the authenticity of a clearly authentic bag.

But really, it might not be worth bidding on for you if you aren't completely sure about it. It's not a rare bag (yet). Pale rose twiggies from trustworthy sellers will pop up again! This is a really beautiful bag and one of my favorite Bal colors, but I'm sure you'll have more chances to get this bag if you miss this one. HTH and good luck!

I placed a bid...I never ever considered buying a balenciaga and was set on buying a Novak bag...however now I am reading this forum constantly and need a balenciaga bag!!! Thanks for the good wishes...hope I win