06 Pale Rose Twiggy

1. Does anyone know if these are authentic? I am contemplating placing a bid but I don't want to get stuck with a fake...
  2. ^Yes, they are both authentic. They shouldn't be posted in Atchung if they aren't sure to be authentic.

...But, whoa that seller says she has over 100 bags! :nuts:
  3. She does have lots of bags. I love the Chloe evening bag. It is so pretty!
  4. Ohh! I want this bag!!!!:p
  5. What year is it? It's a twiggy style right?
  6. Yes, it's a twiggy. I think 2006.
  7. Do you think it's authentic, I was looking at the other auction items...and they are priced so low...it seems too good to be true? Am I the only one who feels the auction seems a litlte sketchy?
  8. Alot of the auctions start low to peek people's interests. They think they'll get a really good deal. Then the last 5 minutes of the auction the price skyrockets because everyone trys to outbid at the end. It gets crazy!!!
  9. Yes I think your right...I know I have been on the recieving end of that!! Many times I am so sure I won the auction and then someone outbids me completely out of my budget...it's such a horrible feeling ...lol
  10. no, i dont think it's authentic at all... i mean, look at the seller's picture, does she look like a person who owns more than 100 premier designer handbags? look at the door, look at the bed, look at the table...omfg

so many crooks on eBay...
  11. You're kidding, right? About the clothes and the surroundings? I don't dress up when I'm hanging around the house taking eBay photos. And you can't judge a book . . . well, you know.
  12. u dont dress up, but u won't be in rugged clothes, will u?

and u dont live in a place like hers, do u?

well, i just wish i was wrong and all the bags she's selling are authentic...

good luck to the bidders!
  13. If you are going to say something is not authentic, please give legitimate reasons for why it is not authentic. No one has to look like they own 100 bags to actually own 100 bags. That's no reason to disprove the authenticity of a bag and discredit a seller. Plus, she never said she owns more than 100 premier designer handbags. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: