06 Lilac weekender - BIN 1099

Are you sure it's the weekender? It seems like the same measurement as my work bag. I just tried to buy it but it is only giving me to pay by Paypal option and I don't have Paypal anymore! Seller says she does take other payments but it is not letting me buy it with out paying immediately via Paypal! Help!:crybaby:

Oh man, you're right! it's a work! (2 studs instead of 3 on the handle).
It's sending you to PayPal because she put down the option for immediate payment....
Maybe send a message to the seller and ask about other payment methods? Good luck Zac!!! You've been looking all over for this. Fingers crossed for you!

Just looked at the listing again - she does accept other payment methods, but she needs to remove the "immediate payment" prompt in order for anyone w/o paypal to buy it.

slinks!!!!!!!!! I know~ I just told her to change her payment options!!!! I'm fraking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks slinks and soleil for your good luck wishes!!!!!!! I really need them now!!

good luck zac, it's still a great price even though it's a work ;)...as long as you don't mind the darkened handles & faded color, the leather looks yummy :heart:

You all know my feeling about used Bbags - slightly busted is good :smile:
Not talking about holes or stains, but variations in leather color only add character.
Zac - please let us know what happens! and don't freak yet - it IS a Saturday morning, and not everyone is crazy like us, sitting in front of a computer.

ITA Slinks, i've been won over to the "used side of the street" & it's been a dangerous journey (lol!!!) :P...i used to love pristine BNWT b-bags from the boutique, but now i'm always on the hunt for older leather like my '04 marron :wlae:

Slinks~ I'm the same way~ I like them broken in!!! LOL I would send the bag out for a handle cleaning if I ever get it! Fingers crossed!

Bama~ I totally noticed you have buying the older ones!!!!!!!!!

I'm still waiting for the seller to fix her payment method! It has been nothing but stressful for me!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Live did me a favor and I LOVE LOVE LOVE her very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: She did the BIN for me and I am paying her for it! She's the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: