06' Legacy.... Shoulder or Ali??

Shoulder or Ali?

• Legacy Shoulder Bag all the way!

• Legacy Ali baby!

Results are only viewable after voting.
hhmmmm.... black or white, white or black.. isn't that the eternal question?!?! :shrugs::shocked::sos:

Well if you want a nice spectrum of colors, then keep the white and give the black a nice new home :yes: If you want to not worry about keeping it as clean then the black and give the white a nice new home :yes: I just know you could find SOMEONE who would give the booted one a home. :yes:

So true.. well I don't have a black bag and for that my choice should be obvious, but my Carly has black trim and I don't wear black as much as I wear brown and stuff so that makes it harder. I am worried about the upkeep but not so much that I wouldn't love and use and enjoy the bag, once I made the dang decision!!! There are great things about both of them. Black is obviously more practical where white is fun. I think another hesitation is in the summer when I am wearing shorts and capris I wonder if the white ali is a bit too dressy for that, and for that reason should I try to get a more "casual" summery or white bag? :shrugs: I just don't know.. lol In the meantime they both look beautiful hanging on my treadmill! :P

So true.. well I don't have a black bag and for that my choice should be obvious, but my Carly has black trim and I don't wear black as much as I wear brown and stuff so that makes it harder. I am worried about the upkeep but not so much that I wouldn't love and use and enjoy the bag, once I made the dang decision!!! There are great things about both of them. Black is obviously more practical where white is fun. I think another hesitation is in the summer when I am wearing shorts and capris I wonder if the white ali is a bit too dressy for that:nogood:, and for that reason should I try to get a more "casual" summery or white bag? :shrugs: I just don't know.. lol In the meantime they both look beautiful hanging on my treadmill! :P

I had seen a lady with white Ali when they first came out, she had a turquoisy/blue scarf tied on it, it didn't look "too dressy" it looked refreshing. When spring and summer come white will look so much better with the soft pastels and brights, sometimes black seems hot :sweatdrop: and heavy for spring and summer. AND QUITE HONESTLY I THINK YOU SHOULD KEEP BLACK AND WHITE AND WHISKEY!!!! and what's the hurry . . . the money is already spent! I didn't like brown Ali when I first got it, I had her packed up and ready to ship back to jax but sat in my closet for about 2 months, then one lovely day what I was wearing did not look good with black or white . . . that's the day Brown Ali love was born!

I know I am indulgent . . . but one day you might wish you had one or the other . . . and they are not making anymore!

I had seen a lady with white Ali when they first came out, she had a turquoisy/blue scarf tied on it, it didn't look "too dressy" it looked refreshing. When spring and summer come white will look so much better with the soft pastels and brights, sometimes black seems hot :sweatdrop: and heavy for spring and summer. AND QUITE HONESTLY I THINK YOU SHOULD KEEP BLACK AND WHITE AND WHISKEY!!!! and what's the hurry . . . the money is already spent! I didn't like brown Ali when I first got it, I had her packed up and ready to ship back to jax but sat in my closet for about 2 months, then one lovely day what I was wearing did not look good with black or white . . . that's the day Brown Ali love was born!

I know I am indulgent . . . but one day you might wish you had one or the other . . . and they are not making anymore!

You are an enabler!!!!! :P Well the whiskey is already on the chopping block because I am keeping the shoulder bag in whiskey and I do need to decide.. ho hum Plus we just bought a new kitchen table tonight so now I really need to decide!!! :rolleyes: I am trying to think it through though and not regret anything. :yes:

Could you keep both black and white Ali and the whiskey shoulder bag (since they're such good prices and you can't decide which one to part with).. and BAN YOURSELF from coach say half a year from now? just a thought!!!:nuts:

You are an enabler!!!!! :P Well the whiskey is already on the chopping block because I am keeping the shoulder bag in whiskey and I do need to decide.. ho hum Plus we just bought a new kitchen table tonight so now I really need to decide!!! :rolleyes: I am trying to think it through though and not regret anything. :yes:

Well if anyone still cares :roflmfao: I chose the white!!!! :yahoo: I actually picked one, can you believe it?!?!? :wtf: It looks like miss black ali will have to go, but I am very grateful because I just got my carly, bleecker wallet, and now my whiskey shoulder and ali all in the last month. Between that, new cars and now a kitchen set, I have done enough damage. :yes: Thanks for all the opinions!!! :tup:

Well if anyone still cares :roflmfao: I chose the white!!!! :yahoo: I actually picked one, can you believe it?!?!? :wtf: It looks like miss black ali will have to go, but I am very grateful because I just got my carly, bleecker wallet, and now my whiskey shoulder and ali all in the last month. Between that, new cars and now a kitchen set, I have done enough damage. :yes: Thanks for all the opinions!!! :tup:
YAYYYYYYYYY.....WHITE ALI IS A GREAT CHOICE!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! AND ENJOY HER!!!!! :yahoo: