06 Cornflower vs. 07 Aquamarine. Any pictures??

1. New pictures are appearing of the 07 Aquamarine - thanks for all the posts ladies, they are awesome!

Does anyone have both the Cornflower and the Aquamarine and willing to take a comparison picture of them together?? In the pics that Powder posted some of them made Aqua look quite green blue, some look very, very blue with hardly any green.

I put my name down for Aquamarine at BalNY, but I am afraid that it will be close to Cornflower, or just a different shade of blue and I won't love it, and BalNY is no refunds. I am not liking 07 F/W shades so I don't want to have a credit with BalNY for a year.

I wish you well,

Bridget

2. Look in that thread, scroll down. There is a picture of cornflower with the others. :yes:

3. Well, if you don't want to "repeat" with anything in the blue family, maybe you won't want aquamarine. It IS a deep blue with lots of greenish tones, albeit a very different color than cornflower.

4. Bridget, I have wondered the same thing myself. I may want an aqua city, but I already have a cornflower. I don't want to get two colors close to each other. But it seems the cornflower is more purpley, whereas the aqua is turquoise/greenish. They seem different enough and would go with different colored clothes.

5. I did look in that thread and have seen the picture of Cornflower that you kindly posted. I have Cornflower, I have seen the colour. I am pretty much asking if anyone has both and can do a comparison photograph with both of them in the picture, to see the colours next to each other, much like you did with 05 Turquoise with 07 Aquamarine.

Maybe when the Twiggy comes in I will ask Daphne if she has any Cornflower accessories she can lay on top, then take a picture.

I wish you well,

Bridget