'06 caramel make-up & '04 turquoise first

1. Wow, that makeup is pretty!! Hm... (would you believe this caramel & clutch lover actually doesn't have a caramel clutch?)

2. :drool: Oh, that does it, I'm logging off now, it's too dangerous in here.

3. ^^ julie's bag is much prettier!!! :cutesy:

p.s. and she's also a sweetheart!!!

4. I think they're both gorgeous, the olive brown is really rich. [​IMG]

5. ^^ welp, each to their own i suppose ;)

6. The turquoise is so pretty. Were parts of the bag painted or the entire bag?

7. Just the corners and buckles, according to the listing. It is so pretty. I love the 04 colors.

8. hey alll, thanks so much for the compliments on my bag. i love the camel in 06, the distressing is beautiful and the leather is really thick and nice!!

As to my turq. bag, ABSOLUTELY NO NO NO RESTORATION DONE TO THE BODY OF THE BAG!! The corners and buckles were restored, VERY miniscule areas.

Oil extraction done on handles. I PROMISE, THE BAG OF THE BODY IS SOFT, SMOOSHY, AND SMELLS OF PURE BALENCIAGA!!

I HOPE SHE FINDS A GOOD HOME!:love:

9. AAALLABAMA, YOU ARE SUCH A SWEET:heart: ; THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO!!

10. these are all great bags and clutches...LP you should snag one of those! Both the olive and the caramel are beauties!

Julie....the turq is so pretty as well....what is this oil extraction process? does it involve repainting on the handles? Considering taking one bag of mine in for handles only and I was wondering what this day long process is...

Good luck!

11. CONGRATS on the sale Julie! Sorry I couldn't go higher on this item.

12. Wow. Congrats Ladies!! That's an AWESOME caramel makeup!!

13. Thanks you guys! When I saw it, I had to have that clutch. The color and leather...Yummy. Thanks JULIELIVE!!!