05 Turquoise or 04 Eggplant?

1. Hello! Which do you think is better for a Twiggy? I sooo love both colors but can only afford one of them at the moment. :shame: This will be my first Bbag and I can't wait after reading a lot how everyone just love, love, LOVE their Bbags.:smile: Also, how much do you think it should cost? TIA!

2. Turquoise 05 all the way, my HG color. I also think turquoise is a rarer color than eggplant

3. If you can get Turquoise in mint condition, I would go with it.

4. tourquoise also!!!!!

5. Turquoise '05 if you think you will love wearing a color that really is a bit "out there." If you want something more conservative, but will still be a vibrant color that will be noticed, then eggplant. Also, in general - which color will give you more joy to look at on a daily basis? For me, that would be Turquoise '05, but turquoises and teals have always been my favorite colors.

6. Turquoise!

7. TURQUOISE!!! I have never warmed up to the Twiggy style, but I have had Turq and Eggplant, and my first Turq was a Twiggy. It had the best leather I have ever seen!!! Then there is 07 Violet to consider. You can get the 05 Turq Twiggy now, and down the road if you still want a purple bag, get an 07 Violet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Above shows my Eggplant and Turq City's, and then mirrors from both bags in the group of mirrors.

Below is the gorgeous Turq Twiggy I let go for my Turq First and City...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Keep us posted on which you choose, and make sure to share photos when you get your bag!
    :heart:

8. I second that.
    If I had to decide, for myself, I would buy turquoise.

9. turquoise all the way!

10. Turquoise gets my vote.

11. Turquoise! If you want a purple Twiggy, by all means hunt down a Violet!

12. Turquoise definitely!!:tender: The color is just amazing IRL!:love:

13. Turquoise turquoise turquoise no doubt :yes:

14. TURQUOISE ALL THE WAY!!!!! that color is TDF!!!

15. Thanks for your insights everyone! I guess the Turquoise wins hands down! :tup: I'll post pics as soon as I get my hands on it! (keeping my fingers crossed) Btw, Deana..I soooo envy you right now:nuts: Can I apply as a care taker of your bags?:graucho: