05 Olive City $899 BIN

1. it's beautiful and very tempting :drool: :heart:
  2. Go for it myriamrees!! The color is really gorgeous and not as dark as pictured.

And the 05 leather is super smooshy.
  3. Its gone, what a pretty bag! That color seems to be growing on me the more I see it. Congrats to the buyer!
  4. it wasn't me... I was thinking about it and... gone :push: :cursing: :crybaby: :crybaby:
    Oh well maybe next time
  5. Very nice bag and I'm sure the seller is awesome and flawless (s/he has quite the exquisite feedback rating). But would you name your store "Bagteria"??? That's one letter away from bacteria! :push:
  6. lol :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  7. Do you all think her bags are real? I just think it's strange how someone could get a hold of that many bags to sell.

8. Gorgeous!!! :nuts:
    Congrats to the lucky winner!
  9. I know, it boggles. She's got two Paddingtons and those are definitely authentic so I'd guess that she sells real stuff. It's crazy how some of these sellers have SO many $$$ bags but I guess all we'll know is that they have connections.
  10. ^We will find out for sure when my shipment arrives :graucho:
  11. OOH Congrats Deco!
  12. congrats deco!!!
    btw, i think she's a reseller, not the owner of the bag.
  13. I agree. I think she's got this business going. Looks like a robust business, notwithstanding the very unfortunate name. Sorry to belabor the Bacteria name. I can't help myself, I'm a trademark attorney!
  14. What does "MPRS" stand for???