'05 Chocolate City Pics! She's finally home after a visit to the spa...

1. When I got this bag she wasn't supposed to have dark handles.... but they were. Not only dark but sticky. I was reluctant to try to remove the dirt on a dark bag,and I really loved the bag and wanted to take no chances, so off she went to LMB for handle cleaning. They did a superb job and here she is. I really love this color and the leather is wonderful!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is the link to her before and after pics:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-care-and-maintenance/before-and-after-treatment-restoration-repair-pics-only-144255-2.html#post4334170

2. wow it looks GREAT!! the chocolate looks so yummy and smooshy!

3. WOW, she looks amazing!

4. Very yummy! I always get nervous when I see your pics that show a bag hanging above water....So afraid it will fall in! Great bag, I love that brown!

5. beautiful - a chocolate city is one of my dream bags
    I love how the seams look with this color
    it looks like new now with great 05 leather!

6. Beautiful! I really should probably break down and send mine to LMB. Ugh. How long are they going to keep my baby?

7. ^^ yummy chocolate, congrats PP!!! :wlae:

8. The handles look brand new!:tup: And what a beautiful colored bag too :yes:

9. Gorgeous! They did a wonderful job! Really love the chocolate color :drool:

10. so pretty!!

11. ^^ ME TOO!! i always think - what is she crazy???

love love love the chocolate!! i've been dying to get one, but they all have those icky dark handles, which i cannot stand - glad to see another amazing clean up job by LMB! congrats powder, totally gorgy bag
    :tup:

12. Such a great color. It looks BRAND NEW!

13. Nice! The chocolate looks divine!

14. Wow they did a great job!!! She looks amazing!

15. Wow now I gotta go get a candy bar! YUM!