05 Caramel from AFF!

1. This is my first purchase from AFF! I had an 05 caramel before that I sold because I had bought it off of eBay and had been misinformed by the seller as to the condition of the bag. I love my new Caramel.:yes: AFF was great. They had the bag listed online as an 06 though . . . but I could tell it was really an 05! Now I am really on a ban for awhile!

[​IMG]

2. Wow I love it. How could you tell it was an 05?

3. Gorgeous color and leather, congrats on your great find!

4. Wow shes beautiful!!! What great leather on her and in mint condition,congrats!

5. Wow...I LOVE the color! :heart:

6. LOve caramel-

congrats on a fab find!!

7. I LOVE this color and it's in practically MINT condition! GREAT find!

8. That is gorgeous!!!!!! Congrats!!! AFF is a great place to buy from :smile:

9. Wow, u're one lucky gal with a lucky find! Congrats on your new addition! Love the color, and the leather is really TDF! :tup::tup::tup:

10. Gorgeous!!!!!!!!! :drool::heart::love::love::love:

11. Gorgeous!!! and look at the condition! absolutely fab! love the vintage look and feel!

12. You are lucky.:nuts: I love Caramel color.:tup: It is gorgeous. :drool:Congrats.:yahoo:

13. gorgeous. I love this color.

14. caramel is such a lovely vintagey color... the handles look pristine!! the leather def looks 05...oh such a great year it was!! congrats on the bag!!

15. I could tell from the picture that the color was 05 since I had owned one before. Once the bag came, the serial number on the metal plate and the paper tag confirmed it!:yes: I :heart: this color and think that it suits bbags style really well - definitely vintage feeling!