05 Bordeaux City SP $868

1. ^wowza! i'm not a city girl but i sure do love 05 bordeaux!!

2. naaaaaaaanaaaaaaaaaaaaaz!!!!

3. OMG, I want this!!!

4. I was just coming on to post that. That bag is GOOD LOOKING! She started at a great price too. A few of those pics are killing me over here... :love:

5. Thank goodness the handles are a little dark! Otherwise I would be wanting this!!!

6. Just saw that.
    She has a lot of nice bags up.

7. The handles do look a little dark but its a lovely bag:smile: So tempting...

8. Same here. I noticed the handles right away. I admit I have a HUGE aversion to dark handles. I can't help it.

9. I love it. I really do. Will I ever be finished? Every day, there is something new and gorgeous. Is it because of the holidays?

10. She has a Fendi Spy up for grabs too! :nuts: I wonder if she's a Pfer... :graucho:

11. Ooo nice! I wonder if this color is just one of those that photograph with handles looking darker than they really are, because she states:

"Handles show almost NO wear"

12. Just a FYI: the buyer is willing to sell it for $1150 NIM if anyone is interested. Ahhhhhh!!! I love this and the calcair day. What is a girl to do??

13. What does NIM stand for?

14. That bag is soooo pretty.......how much does a city cost if you were to buy it retail?