'05 Black City - Great price + amazing leather!

I think I'm going to bid on this cause I really want a black city and it's definitely in my price range. This seller is definitely legitimate? I'm so worried with ebay.

I think I'm going to bid on this cause I really want a black city and it's definitely in my price range. This seller is definitely legitimate? I'm so worried with ebay.

If you really want it you should do the BIN. If you simply bid the starting amount, you will probably get outbid and the bag will climb in price. The BIN is only $35 more. The seller is definitely legit, she is a PF member.

Silverfire, the seller is definitely legitimate. I have bought authentic Balenciaga from her on Ebay before. Nothing to worry about. I highly recommend her. You should go for it. It's a great price and that leather is amazing. :yes:

But do BIN, because I think if you put a big and the BIN goes away the final price would end up much higher than the BIN.

Ilove this bag i have one also from the same season, the leather is very nice quik changing into not so glossy. But it`s a great bag.
And everyone is looking when i wear that, maybe because iàm a man. But i don`t care at al.
ARE THERE MORE MEN ON THIS BLOG???????????????

I love those nicolasbags

FX van Leeuwen:yahoo: