05 Black City... $899 BIN!

1. Ooh it looks pretty and nice price! LOL - I'm tempted too and I hve a black City already too!

2. I third that! I have a black city, too but that BIN price is great!
    Good luck to all bidders! Thanks Glimmer for posting!

3. It's a really nice seller, I bought my cornflower first from her and even I paid normal shipping not express she upgrated it and I had the bag after 2 days from the UK to Germany. This is a great price!

4. No delivery to Canada :sad:, plus I should sell my Cornflower before I buy another.

5. wow, that black city's gorgeous gals, someone give her a home, NOW!!! :yahoo:

6. I've been over to look at this bag like 10 times in 5 minutes. it is SOO beautiful! someone buy it!

7. the leather on that one is amazing...

8. amazing price and bag...can't believe it is still available

9. It's not. I just bought it, but I too already own a black 06 city but mine still has all the tags on it and the mirror is still wrapped up so I'm praying I won't have too much trouble selling it. I have always wanted one of the older ones and now thanks to this post I will get to really compare the two. My husband thinks I'm a nut. "two of the same bags" thanks for the heads up. now, no more bags.

10. ^^^ Haha congrats loren! Take lots of pics and tell us what differences you notice! You got a GREAT deal!

11. congrats loren! you wont be disappointed! when did you buy the 06 one? can you just return it?

12. Congrats!! It's a great buy. ENjoy it.. you will see the difference.:smile:

13. loren... you said your mirror is still wrapped up. did you originally get it off eBay?..

14. sharp intake of breath !