04 White City with Pewter hardware!!!

1. I :heart: the pewter hardware! It is so pretty!

2. wow...that's so pretty!

3. Beautiful, I may have to watch that auction!

4. OMG. So pretty.

5. This may be the closest I get to a Calcaire City since a Calcaire seems to be very elusive to me, should I settle?....what do you guys think?

6. I don't think you should settle at all!

If you want a Calcaire...I think you should get what you want, even if it takes forever, it'll be even more worth it.

7. but, I'm already OLD, I dont have till forever!:crybaby:

8. LOL donna

This bag is *really* great (I'm tempted myself) ...but I'm sure you'll get a calcaire if that's what you want in the next few months ...I remember seeing several for reasonable prices in the last few months..and some didn't have any takers forever...I'm sure you'll get lucky, just need to be a little patient:smile:

9. :yes:

10. I'm tempted to. I'm watching it and my guess is that yellowed and dirty, it's going to go for a lot. :yes: The seller doesn't respond to emails so far. It looks very yellowed, almost greenish. But because of the silver hardware, my guess this one is going to go way up there when the bidding gets going. No bids yet, you know we all have snipes on it. :roflmfao:

11. but I'm OLD, I dont wanna be patient...I want my Calcaire now!....(me on the floor kicking and throwing a temper tantrum....:smash: ).

ok...I feel better now....:shame:

12. Sorry that you haven't had a good experience, Powderpuff. I bought shoes from her in the past and it was a great transaction. I know she sells a lot of stuff at a time so I would be inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt for now... then again, my shoes were a fraction of the cost of a bbag :shrugs:

13. She hasn't responded to me either. :crybaby: I want this bag too. I sent her an offer right when this listing came up. White bbags with pewter hardware are just TDF! :love: