04 Turquoise City, are you there?

1. Im looking for you despretely:cry: Please come join my collection, we all patiently await your arrival:yes: :rolleyes:
    Kimmie:heart: :biggrin:
  2. I am here but feel I will be overshadowed by your indigo so think you should give it to chigirl.
  3. LOL kimmie, Good luck dear!!! I'm also looking for one, but I won't be too picky, I'll take it in the work or weekender size also LOL (sorry didn't mean to hijack your thread) :shame:
  4. LOL :yes: Love it
  5. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
  6. There is a beautiful turq. weekender on eBay. Its only $899 and no bids:graucho: Have ya seen it?
  7. Thanks kimmie! But I think I want turq 05 more, and preferably one with no pen mark :sad:
  8. yeah that's such a bummer about the turq weekender. the pen mark w/o it, i would almost certainly snag it
  9. Kimmie, keep your fingers crossed, last Friday night was the night dude listed the now famous bag, maybe this weekend another real city will pop up and it will be yours!!:yes:
  10. kim PM me...info for you!!!:shame: you'll love me for this:rolleyes: :heart:
  11. Oooh I hope there's a little bit of turquoise in the news Amour lol!
  12. there is!:graucho: and it's a city
  13. AAAHHHH!!! I was at the grocery store! What Nhelle??? I CANT wait!!! Pmd ya!!
  14. Pmd yah too..wuhoooooo:roflmfao:
  15. Awww Nhelle you're the b-bag fairy!!