'04 Rose Twiggy!!

I so love this color!
I just can't bring myself to pay that much...thought I would when one showed up but nope can't do it.
I REALLY hope Bal comes out with a similar color again.

Oh, and No Paypal :sad:

Awwwwwwwwww ladies ..... you're so sweet :shame: !! Thank you for the support ..... I'm just fighting with my heart and my reason :hysteric: - do I need this if I already have a '04 Lilac and a '05 Bubblegum-pink in my collection :s ? I'm also looking for a '05 turquoise day or twiggy already - this would be more matching for fall now, isn't it (I have the mini-twiggy in this color and it's just tdf ... but a little bit too small, you know) ?!
Let me think it over :supacool: ... and now - SORRY ... back to the beautiful ROSE twiggy :shame:

:back2topic:

I can't get enough of the 04 Rose. I have the exact same Rose Twiggy and a Mini Classique. I would also get a First and a City, but unfortunately those styles don't suit me. The 04 Rose is my favourite colour, waaaay better than the eggplant (I have 2 of these) or the 05 turquoise or teal. You're not selling your Rose mini-twiggy are you, firstclass1? ;)

I can't get enough of the 04 Rose. I have the exact same Rose Twiggy and a Mini Classique. I would also get a First and a City, but unfortunately those styles don't suit me. The 04 Rose is my favourite colour, waaaay better than the eggplant (I have 2 of these) or the 05 turquoise or teal. You're not selling your Rose mini-twiggy are you, firstclass1? ;)

:lol: - I don't have the mini-twiggy in rose (unfortunately) - I only have the '05 teal mini-twiggy :shame: