04 Pewter First Arrived Today!

1. My first First arrived at 9:30 this morning...thanks to Helloholly for parting with hers so I could finally have one! :nuts:

Since I know better than to post without pics, here they are...the first is with my ink City. The sun is horrendous right now, so the photos are not great. I may try again later.
    PewterFirstandInkCity.jpg PewterFirstFront.jpg PewterFirstside.jpg
  2. Congrats.. it's stunning :nuts:
  3. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:
    wonderful! congrats on your Pewter! its wonderful! I'm SO glad you found your b-bag!!!!

whats next??? :amuse:
  4. Yay! So happy for you. Congrats!
  5. ET, congrats! it's a gorgeous bag!
  6. OMG, that bag is absolutely phenomenal!!!!!!!!!
  7. So do you LOVE it?!!??! It's gorgeous!!!! Congrats!!!!
  8. Oh that's great! It's so beautiful! Congrats!
  9. It's beautiful! I miss my Pewter now! I love the 2004 more than the 2005 i think!
  10. Ooooohhh I'm not usually into metallics but that's BEAUTIFUL, ET!! Congrats!!!! *still waiting to hear on the city :p*
  11. Congrats!!!! How exciting!
  12. Of course I do! :nuts: :love: The photos do not do justice to the bag AT ALL...I love how it changes in the light. It is a bit on the small side, but I was able to fit my purseket and stuff in it...the essentials. No books or papers, but it will be great as a small bag. City should arrive tomorrow. :biggrin:
  13. Congrats!
  14. =D glad you like it hun! hope you guys will be happy together =)

p/s - hey feel free to use my pics if you want
  15. Thanks hellooholly! I don't know how to load your pics from photobucket, but yours are SO much better than mine! The bag is adorable! I am SO happy!!!