04 Chocolate Python is here!

1. I am in :heart: with my new python silverado. The medium Silverado satchel is my favorite style Chloe and this one is just TDF! I've been wanting one forever and was able to track one down. Yay!

Just wanted to share :rolleyes: as I am soooo close to being able to carry her (she was overloaded w/smoke when I got her :rant: :yucky: :censor: but thanks to tips on this board, she's coming around finally!)

2. Congrats! That's just gorgeous, I love it :biggrin:
  3. OMG Twinklette, that bag is absolutely GORGEOUS! I am so in love with that bag, you wear her in the best of health! After detox of course!
  4. Congrats! I love the color and python looks so rich. I have the same bag and love it more every time I wear it! People will compliment you as you walk down the street!:biggrin:
  5. Oh my, I love the Chocolate Python! That is my dream Silverado! It's very beautiful, congrats!:love:
  6. I love your python!! It's so deliciously looking. :love:
  7. congrats!! its soo gorgeous!
    i just love the cognac silverado! where did u find it?
  8. That bag is totally TDF!
  9. congrats!!!
  10. congrats, it's beautiful! The colour is so very rich & yummy...
  11. Wow - that really is gorgeous! I'm glad the smoke smell is going away. Congrats!
  12. Thanks everyone! As I look at it, it reminds me of chocolate and caramel, my two favorite things lol!
  13. Congrats, Twink! Glad to hear the smoke is going away slowly but surely. :yes:
  14. Greendrv TY for ALL your help ;) :love: -> it's slowly fading out...DH hasn't been around (as I'm trying to sneak her into rotation lol) so I'm airing her out outside every night. Hopefully by this weekend she'll be ready to carry!