04/05 Metallics Color Montage II

1. The Metallics in one convenient place...

Montage III- 2005 colors coming soon!

(I think I'm gonna take the plunge and get a sandstone city w/GH soon...I'm officially addicted to Bbags :p )

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. Wow...wat an eye-opener....thanks for posting the pics...good thread to start off......:smile:

4. Fantastic, thanks!

5. oh my! Those are sooo beautiful! I just feel so bad that I can't get a perwter or bronze or pink.:cry:

6. lebagfairy ~ nice pics..thanks for posting!!

7. awesome pics and idea to showcase Bal's cool metallics!! Thank you lebagfairy!!

8. WOW!!! :nuts: Three of my bags (Magenta Metallic City, Orange Shoulder and Rouge Shoulder) are in this suite!!! Nice job!

9. Thanks for the photos!!

10. Gorgeous pics, thanks!! I have metallic orange and magenta first's, and they always put a smile on my face! :smile:

-Minal

11. Silver and Pink are sooo pretty.

12. So pretty it breaks my heart. Pewter Day - the bbag that got away....

13. pewter, pink and bronze are gorgeous:drool:

14. Thanks girl!! Your color montages are such a treat!!

I've been wondering for a while now and someone please correct me if I'm wrong. The Pewter that has like a rose tinge to it - the lighter colored one from the holiday collection not the darker one from the 2005 metallic collection. Is this how the hardware goes?

- 2004 Holiday Pewter has pewter hw
    - 2005 Holiday Pewter has shiny silver hw

Right??

15. I LOVE the pewter color. Hopefully, they will come out with metallic colors again soon!