02, 04, 05, 06, I'm finally complete...

1. Finally got my 02 flat brass classique in caramel & 04 anis city with the help of two lovely PF friends (thank you SO much, ladies!)... I must say, the 04 leather is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! Super sooooooooooooft!!! Now I finally understand what all the fuss is all about!! :shame:

Pictured: 02 caramel classique, 04 anis city, 05 rouge theatre city, 06 ink city, and 06 ink coin purse. The first bbag I've ever seen about 3 years ago (and fell in love with at first sight) was a caramel city. So having the caramel classique makes me feel my obsession/love has come full circle :heart: Not to mention it's a vintage 02 with flat brass... And I have the all the City I want: something in blue, something in red, and something in green. I'm in cloud 9... :love:

Just thought I'd share... I'll post more pics later!
    7_together.jpg 10_together2.jpg
  2. CONGRATS!!!!!! :yahoo:
    I ADORE the flat brass!!
  3. Lucky!!
  4. hatikuh, your collection is absolutely gorgeous!!! :love: lucky girl!!!
  5. hatikuh - your collection is gorgeous! such pretty colors! and the brass is TDF!! :love: :love: :yes:
  6. :graucho: very nice!:heart: :biggrin:
  7. More pics of the flat brass classique :love::
    8_caramel1.jpg 9_caramel2.jpg 10_caramel3.jpg
  8. that's a really nice collection of b bags. sadly i only have from 05 and 06. one day...
  9. Just Gorgeous *Swoons*

Your collection is extradonary! All that hunting paid off! :amuse:
    Gives me motivation to keep looking for my dream color!

Thankssss for sharing those lovely pictures! And if you ever add more, keep us updated! :biggrin:
  10. Congrats! I love the flat brass first!
  11. What a fabulous collection you have! Very well thought out!
  12. Hahahaha:lol: we have the same SHEETS!!!!!!
  13. :lol::roflmfao: gotta :heart: IKEA :roflmfao::roflmfao:

Thanks ladies, I'll post more pics soon, my digital camera is 1/2 broken & would only let me take 5 pics at a time LOL. I really should buy a camera instead of bags. Oh well, I guess that's next on my list :lol:
  14. Love your collection! You lucky girl!:biggrin:
  15. Gorgeous collection! That anis looks so huggable and the flat brass is a beauty ..all of them are! And I love the IKEA sheets too