0 feedback

1. Hi,

I've been looking for a black city bbag for ages. And finally I found one I can buy. It was authenticated by the girls on this forum. But I've got a problem: the seller doesn't have feedback.The good thing, is that she says that I can return the bag if it is not as described. If you were me,would you take the risk and bid? I need your opinions, pleease. :smile:
  2. hmm...i tend to stay away from 0 feedback seller. but if you are willing to take the chance since all new seller needs to start from zero, just make sure it through eBay and with paypal credit card. worst case scenrio, you can file a chargeback on credit card. i wish you luck and a smooth transaction if you decide to go through with it.
  3. No, I wouldn't bid on it if the seller had 0 feedback. That's just me.
  4. ^I agree with lizz. I hate taking any chances on eBay.
  5. I wouldn't bid - but if you do, take these girls' advice and use a credit card.
  6. if u're living in the same country and use paypal with CC< i think i would take the chance.

btw, did u check on her items she had for sale now?
    i kinda always did that to less fb's seller to see what kind of seller she is :yes:
  7. Thanks for your advice. The seller doesn't live in the same country, and the other items she has for sale now are non designer bags and pieces of clothing. I won't take the chance.
  8. I understand if you don't want to take the chance. But then again, everyone on eBay has begun with 0 feedback.
  9. ^It's true. And as robotdoll said I can file a chargeback on credit card. But what I can't understand is that the starting bid is too low for a city, just $420. Here is a pic of the bag: