Home Accessorize Yourself The Wardrobe

Who else loves Zara?

POST A REPLY

Jul 9, 2009, 2:53am   #61
UNMUTUAL

I was eyeing this cute purse (I'm looking for blue lately) but hubby said NO arghhh...

Can't wait for the early fall collection...
Jul 9, 2009, 3:37am   #62
Under the pine
Originally Posted by tresjoliex
Shoes are so cute!! MORE!!
Originally Posted by chris7891
^ Love the color!!!
Thanks girls!
Originally Posted by lily25
I was eyeing this cute purse (I'm looking for blue lately) but hubby said NO arghhh... Can't wait for the early fall collection...
Why did he say no? it's a relatively cheap purse and so easy to use
Originally Posted by chris7891
What Zara are these from?
This bag was purchased in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Jul 10, 2009, 8:28am   #63
Originally Posted by tresjoliex
i would love to see yall stuff from zara.

Yeah that would be really cool!
Jul 10, 2009, 5:51pm   #64
Blogger
Ah, I adore Zara. I absolutely love the Zara 'Basics' section, and loathe TRF. I absolutely adore their winter collections, I can't wait to see the trench's, the blazers and the fitted dresses. It's my go to shop for staple pieces!
Jul 10, 2009, 5:52pm   #65
Blogger
Originally Posted by lily25
http://i26.tinypic.com/u3fww.jpg

I was eyeing this cute purse (I'm looking for blue lately) but hubby said NO arghhh...

Can't wait for the early fall collection...
Oh my, those shoes are beautiful!
Jul 11, 2009, 12:29pm   #66
C'est Magnifique!
I LOVE Zara!!! It's really affordable. The next thing I buy besides designer labels is Zara for sure. I prefer Zara to F21 in terms of quality and designs. I think Zara's stuff are well made and long lasting... although the shoes aren't really very worthy of the price tags though. Nonetheless, Zara rocks!
Jul 12, 2009, 8:35am   #67
UNMUTUAL
Originally Posted by PHENOMENON
Thanks girls!
Why did he say no? it's a relatively cheap purse and so easy to use
He didn't like it at ALL. And he was not appreciative of the low price. Can't argue with him, I spend all my money on random stuff lately and I have to ask for his opinion and his money for everything now...

I saw the new early fall stuff, but I hate the "earthy" tones... Not flattering at all...
Jul 12, 2009, 12:18pm   #68
m
in LOVE with Zara. That's my store, seriously. But is's so far away! Does anyone know if they're going to have another sale! They're not super cheap but not really expensive either, and the clothes there makes me feel like I'm in fashion heaven! I saw this military jacket the other day and wanted it sooo badly, but it was like 80 dollars so I couldn't buy it...sigh. I bought this beautiful flowy bohemian dress from there though and I must say I love it so much, I wear it all the time!
Jul 13, 2009, 11:41am   #69
I got a pair of these three weeks ago and am going to wear a white v-neck t shirt and those electric blue elastic strappy Zara shoes (can't find a pix of them).
Attached Images

Last edited Jul 13, 2009 at 11:53am.
Jul 13, 2009, 11:50am   #70
What do you think of these Zara shoes?
Attached Images

Jul 13, 2009, 12:00pm   #71
Really love this dress but not buying it as don't like where the flower is.
I think the stock pix from Zara is prettier.
Attached Images

Last edited Jul 13, 2009 at 12:06pm.
Jul 15, 2009, 10:58am   #72
m
I love zara!!

My favourite bags:
Attached Images

Jul 15, 2009, 12:15pm   #73
UNMUTUAL
chanelbaby, I've seen the shoes IRL and I wasn't impressed, but the dress is gorgeous. I prefer the one on the right. Is it silk? I think it is... I love their silk dresses...
Jul 15, 2009, 3:48pm   #74
They're having a huge sale. I bought a burgundy cotton peasant top, a silk sleeveless tribal dress, and some pink flats, all for under $60 !!
Jul 16, 2009, 5:27am   #75
Under the pine

my favorite blazer
POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Wardrobe